alphaobrosey tagged me in a thing where I post 5 nice things about myself and then tag 10 people to do the same so…
Right so that’s my 5 done I’m going to tag
"I have been held up consistently as a token, as the ‘right’ kind of trans woman (educated, able-bodied, attractive, articulate, heteronormative). It promotes the delusion that because I ‘made it,’ that level of success is easily accessible to all young trans women. Let’s be clear: It is not."
- Janet Mock, “Redefining Realness”
3D audio of You And I by One Direction
What is 3D sound?
3D audio effects are a group of sound effects that manipulate the sound produced by stereo speakers, surround-sound speakers, speaker-arrays, or headphones. This frequently involves the virtual placement of sound sources anywhere in three-dimensional space, including behind, above or below the listener.
Only works with headphones/earphones
Seriously, Rugrats was not fucking around.
People don’t give Rugrats enough credit for how progressive it was. I mean think about it.
- Chuckie, for most of the series is raised by a single father
- Angelica’s mother was a high ranking corporate executive
- Phil and Lil’s mom was a feminist
- She also breastfed them (which the show actually depicted)
- Tommy is half-Jewish and the show actually explored this part of his heritage
Seriously, this show was fucking amazing!! They just don’t make ‘em like this anymore….
Also don’t forget that Chuckie had an interracial family after the second movie.
How are you guys forgetting Susie? I mean her mom was a doctor and her dad was a writer for a famous Children’s TV show. Not to mention Kimmie was anything BUT submissive.
Remember when they had episodes that hit hard to issues kids might be dealing with? Chuckie only had his Dad on Mothers Day, Tommy had to deal with being outshadowed by a new baby brother, Phil and Lil were constantly being mixed up and then they had a couple episodes where they each found that even as a twin they were their own people.
Man Rugrats was the shit.
"The brain can get sick too."
Re-make of this post.
End mental health stigma.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
I’m a neuroscience gras student and I approve this message
Introducing our NEW “Queer as in Fuck You” collection!
• choose your preferred pronouns stamped disc necklace or keychain (custom options available)
• “queer as in fuck you” stamped disc necklace or keychain
• “pronouns matter” stamped disc necklace or keychain
• “ask me about my pronouns” stamped disc necklace or keychain
visit my little shop here, and please reblog!
I’d love to reach as many people who may need/want these kind of pieces as possible, so signal boosting is greatly appreciated!
And since I know that queer folks (like my husband and I) are far more likely to be in poverty, let me know if you need a coupon code, or even if you’d like to barter ;) we’ll do what we can!
I seriously need a “queer as in fuck you” one